If by UV adhesive you're thinking about a product like Bondic. I use Bondic extensively when reparing UV Resin 3D printed parts. When used as a filler with UV Resin, it essentially bonds completely with it since it's the same material. When using it on styrene, it's a bit different. I doesn't adhere very well and you best rough up the substrate a bit for more "tooth". What it can't do is cure where the UV light can't reach. This means any blind glue joint with have uncured UV resin in it. I have used it successfully to make lens cover for instrument panels and landing lights, (for example). It doesn't replace epoxy for strong joints, nor should it be used as a plastic glue unless it meets the critera I've noted. The fact that it stays uncured until you shine the UV light on it is great for positioning parts. When the light goes on, curing starts instantly and is solid in 5 seconds. If you're filling a deep space, apply it in layers and cure each.