Victory Over the Carpet Monster!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And it's made from vinyl - so dropped parts hit, bounce off, fly further, and are never seen again. And I still haven't found the croccodile clip from my 'Helping Hands' thingy ..........

Terry, yup, beat me to it, that's exactly what I was thinking. Yesterday I received a new magazine clip for my S&W M&P .40cal. I took it (magazine) down to the work room to load .40 shells into it and yup, one round went sprong and sailed off into Neverneverland. It's there somewhere I tell myself

I lost a bit of PE a year ago and that went 'ping' too as it jumped out of me tweezers,
Well at our house the net curtains don't get washed that much but we decided to take
them down and as I was pulling the wire from the curtains when something stung me on
the inside of my hand and the watched this 'thing' drop on the window sill! Turns out it
was my lost bit of PE from a year ago and was on top of the net curtain.

One top tip from me! if you loose a tiny part again:

Cadge an old pair of tights off the wife.[cut a 3 inch square section from the tights]
Find an elastic band. [tight enough to fit over hoover end pipe]
Put the bit of tight material over the pipe and secure with laggy band.

Turn on the hoover and go about hoovering up on the search for the missing part,
keep looking at the end of the pipe as many bits and bobs will be sucked up but
will not go up the hoover pipe as the tights are acting as a filter.

Score one for the "Bare Concrete Floor" Monster. One part from my new P-61B Black Widow. Had to glue the front wheel strut since the holding clip vanished

Ah, a bare concrete floor.
Then the part will have travelled a considerable distance. The drop height, multiplied x 2, add distance from bench, x 3, plus 40 inches, multiplied by the date (example, the 8th of the month), and this will give a search area approximating to half the total floor space of the property in which the part was lost ...........

Hear, hear, Terry. Anybody wants to come over and play with the nose wheel of my Black Widow is outta luck. Sie ist Gefrozen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back