Victory Over the Carpet Monster!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, you op-toe-mist. Then from a scientific POV: Inanimate objects are divided scientifically into three major categories: (1) those that don't work; (2) those that break down; and (3) those that get lost.
So you see it's really nothing to do with the carpet...

Naw, trains are expensive to operate: Due to Budget Cuts, the Light at the End of the Tunnel Has Been Turned Off
and what's even worse accordind to Ginsburgs Theorm:
1.You can't win. (restatement of first law of thermodynamics)
2.You can't break even. (restatement of second law of thermodynamics)
3.You can't even get out of the game. (restatement of third law of thermodynamics)

Last edited:
Haven't you heard the tale of the Chvy four barrel carburator? GM did a test..... "How many times can you rebuild a Quadrajet, and have enough parts left over to make a second carb"?

Floor? I've been working on a design for a bench room.
Grating under the bench and chair, swivel type of course, built over a void shaped like a funnel. A vacuum tube coming from the bottom into a filter bag next to the bench. Drop a part, whirrr, and pick the part out of the bag!!!!!!

Now how easy is that I ask you????????

whatever your smoking, it has to be good stuff

Smoking?!?!

He's been at the bl**dy magic bacon again!!

"Never lose parts again". I wonder how many times you'll forget you have this on and when you stand up, every part on the table disappears.....

Capture.JPG

Geo :reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::alien::reindeer::reindeer::x-mas:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back