Aug 2, 2010 #21 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com I had to go with Chris's siggy, the red fonts look great, love the border, and it includes the two top adversaries and the famous Dover Cliffs... Top notch signature my friend...
I had to go with Chris's siggy, the red fonts look great, love the border, and it includes the two top adversaries and the famous Dover Cliffs... Top notch signature my friend...
Aug 3, 2010 Thread starter #22 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! DerAdlerIstGelandet said: I would have voted for Charles' as well, but I already voted before it was added... Edit: I am a mod. I can change my vote... So I voted for Charles's (sorry Chris...). Click to expand... No problem! Its all for fun!
DerAdlerIstGelandet said: I would have voted for Charles' as well, but I already voted before it was added... Edit: I am a mod. I can change my vote... So I voted for Charles's (sorry Chris...). Click to expand... No problem! Its all for fun!
Aug 3, 2010 Thread starter #23 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! lesofprimus said: I had to go with Chris's siggy, the red fonts look great, love the border, and it includes the two top adversaries and the famous Dover Cliffs... Top notch signature my friend... Click to expand... Thanks Dan!
lesofprimus said: I had to go with Chris's siggy, the red fonts look great, love the border, and it includes the two top adversaries and the famous Dover Cliffs... Top notch signature my friend... Click to expand... Thanks Dan!
Aug 15, 2010 Thread starter #24 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! WE got a 3 way tie. May have to have another poll.