Jun 20, 2025 Thread starter #81 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 Early meatball Pardon Our Interruption... As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Jun 20, 2025 #82 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,268 38,779 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jun 23, 2025 #83 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good shots!
Aug 25, 2025 #87 Maxrobot1 Staff Sergeant 810 2,264 Joined Sep 28, 2009 I found I still had this 1/72 Airfix model of the OS2U-3 but it was in rough shape. I built it in the late 1960s. I overhauled and repainted it. I never found the gunner's canopy section though.
I found I still had this 1/72 Airfix model of the OS2U-3 but it was in rough shape. I built it in the late 1960s. I overhauled and repainted it. I never found the gunner's canopy section though.
Aug 31, 2025 #88 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice shots!