Vought-Sikorsky hardware specs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

warbird29

Recruit
May 28, 2008
California
I'm working on reproducing the drawings of a F4U-4 Corsair and having a bit of difficulty tracking down the spec for CVC type hardware. Examples are:
CVC 754-1136
CVC 754-2135
CVC 754-3136
CVC 1361-AD4-4

Can anyone help identify these items or direct me to any documentation that will list these items? As far as I can tell none of these are spec'ed out in the parts manuals so I assume that they must be some kind of standard.

I'm working on reproducing the drawings of a F4U-4 Corsair and having a bit of difficulty tracking down the spec for CVC type hardware. Examples are:
CVC 754-1136
CVC 754-2135
CVC 754-3136
CVC 1361-AD4-4

Can anyone help identify these items or direct me to any documentation that will list these items? As far as I can tell none of these are spec'ed out in the parts manuals so I assume that they must be some kind of standard.

Every manufacturer develops or alters hardware for a specific purpose on specific aircraft. When I worked for Lockheed there was a series of "LS" drawings that were contained in an engineering manual that gave the description of the item and if there was an "AN" equivalent. My guess is Vought had the same thing and I would further guess that a list should be in AN 01-45HA-3, the F4U structural repair manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back