No, I haven´t read Lercher´s book (yet). Does he provide more datas or just subjective experiences of the turning datas?
Yes he does, and the Fw-190A's turnrate lies at around 25-26 sec for a full 360 degree turn without loss of height !
I don´t want to know in detail about the slats, it´s airflow principle is known to me. I just want to know if there are any datas to confirm this?
Wait a minute, you just said you knew their airflow principle, but then you say you need data to confirm this ?

Its bloody simple aerodynamics buddy !
They work the way I (And the illustration) explained to you, but since you seem to have missed this, I will explain it again:
Without slats the wing would stall at certain AoA, the airflow turning turbulent at the same moment with sudden enormous increase in drag. With slats the airflow stays non-turbulent for some extra amount of AoA, and there will
not be any "stepped" increase in drag when the slats deploy, only at the point where even the slats cannot prevent the wing entering a stall.
You can also see this confirmed on the illustration that I gave you, as it is clearly stated that seperation is delayed. And it is also clearly stated that the "stall-angle" of the wing is increased.
E.g. a comparison between a Bf-109E with working slats and with fixed slats. There should be differences in the turning performances. If you have datas, I suggest to post them.
Del, what are you talking about ? No 109 had fixed slats, they were all fitted with "Automatic slats". The German Me163 Komett had fixed slats, and yes they increased drag, although that didnt matter much on a rocket propelled a/c. Bottom line is (As explained above) the "Automatic-slats" DONT give any increase in drag at all !
I can tell you this aswell, the auto-deployment of the slats was subject to extensive testing prior to WW2, and was found to be beneficial in all situations, and they were therefore installed on the 109 permanently. If they in anyway were unessential or degraded A/C maneuverability they would have been removed as they were expensive and complicated to make, but they weren't removed.
The Bf-109E would always turn inside the Fw-190.
Exactly, and every mock-fight between them proved this, as it is quoted time and again that the 109 "Easely" outturns the 190.
If you check the turning data's you will find this confirmed. While the turnrate is close to each other (keep in mind that in this particular test the slats of the Bf-109E are not fully deployed, thus are reducing the Bf-109E´s performance a bit), the turning diameter of the Fw-190A-4 is much larger thanks to it´s higher speed at turning. The difference is quite big.
As I've already said the Fw-190A's turn-rate would normally lie around 25-26 sec for a full 360 degree turn without loss of height.
Now where did you get those 109 numbers from ?
------------------------------------------
More 109 pilot quotes:
Herbert Kaiser, German fighter ace. 68 victories:
"Personally, I met RAF over Dunkirk. During this battle not a single Spitfire or Hurricane turned tighter than my plane. In the desert there were only a few Spitfires, and we were afraid of those because of their reputation from the Battle of Britain. But after we shot a couple of them down, our confusion was gone."
Helmut Lipfert, German fighter ace. 203 victories:
"I cast a quik glance at the machine and then climbed up after the other enemy aircraft. Damn, he could turn! Finally I was sitting behind him. I turned so tightly that condensation trails formed behind both wingtips and my Me shuddered on the verge of a stall more than once. Fortunately, the 109 turned extremely well.
The whole air battle took place at a very low altitude. I sat behind the Russian like a shadow, and now and then I succeeded in hitting him.......
He (Russian pilot) turned sharply, leaving a heavy vapor trail, and dove away towards the northeast.......... I cut him off and closed in at high speed. My airspeed indicator was showing more than 750 km/h.
I opened fire rather too soon, but he didn't change direction, instead he put his nose down briefly so that I was suddenly a level higher than he was. I put my nose down as well, but as I was about to fire he pulled up again, and this time I ended up below him."