In Il-2 is not a big difference in the weak armements of Bf-109F-2 and Mig-3. If you take the additional two 0.50 cal.guns the Mig is quite good (for the cost of decreased performances). Il-2 is a damn good game but I don´t know if all planes are modelled correctly. The Lagg obviously isn´t (it´s overpowered in Il-2), as is the He-162.
Here are some informations on the I-211:
proposed as a Mig-3 with radial engine (ASch-82 with 1360 KW), it was designed in short time for comparison with the La-5. Actually the I-211 and the I-210, its predecessor, did beat all contemporary VVS fighter as well as the prototypes of the 1942 La-5 and Yak-9 with ease.
weight: 3100 Kg / 6.820 lbs.(fully loaden)
power to weight: 2,26 Kg/1 KW
wingload: 177 Kg/m²
top speed: 566 Km/h 352 mp/h at sea level (3rd prototype,with reduced payload)
top speed: 670 Km/h / 416 mp/h at 7.100 m / 23.570 ft. (2nd preserial, with full payload)
service sailing: 11300 m / 37.500 ft.
climb to 5000 m / 16.600 ft.: 4,0 min.
range: 1140 Km / 708 miles
weapons: unguided missiles and two 20mm Schwak (I-210

ne 20 mm SchVak + two 0.50 and two 0.33)
Surprisingly the I-211 wasn´t choosen for serial production, most probable because the Yak-9 and La-5 already went in mass production and it was thought that these designs could deal with the Bf-109 F/G easily (which was a mistake). Eventually ten preserial I-211 went at summer 1942 to the Kalinin front, where they participated in dogfights with success. Both, test and VVS pilost voted for the serial production of this plane as they found it superior to anything else they flew.