Warbird Data Plates

marcelbcn

Recruit
5
0
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Good day everybody,

I'm actually working on a web-page to show the different data plates of planes and engines worn by the warbirds during the WWII.

In my private files I have a database of more than 340 entries, but working on all them to place at the web-page.

Feel free to contact myself at any time. If you have any data plate and you want to send some photos to me so I can include at the web-page, pls go ahead! I'll be more than happy including your pieces of history.

Updated web-page made this weekend with more plates and information.

Also is available what will be the online shop, you can check actually some products to be sold soon.

Q_Eastern_Aircraftx.jpg


Warbird Data Engine Plates

Feel free to contact us.

Marcel

Regards,
Marcel
 
I'm not sure which one is the correct plate. I wish I had had my good camera when I took these! This is from the Vintage Wings of Canada's FG-1D.

DSCN1750.jpg


DSCN1749.jpg


I also have this one, from the Russell Group's Bf 109E-4:

DSCN2221.jpg
 
Thanks a lot for posts, I'm working for more updates in a while.
Marcel
 
Hello everybody!
Updated all available data plates of Pratt Whitney.
IF you have any of the missing ones (shown at the web-page) feel free to send it so I can upload.
Regards,
Marcel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back