May 8, 2008 #1 H Haztoys Senior Airman 428 2 Joined Dec 1, 2005 Location Prescott Arizona USA As an artist ...Who works with junk parts to make art..."I" just love this stuff Motoart Own a Piece of Aviation History...
As an artist ...Who works with junk parts to make art..."I" just love this stuff Motoart Own a Piece of Aviation History...
May 8, 2008 #2 Kruska Senior Airman 540 7 Joined Apr 30, 2008 Hello Haztoys, me too, it's a great idea and I wouldn't mind owning some of it. Regards Kruska
May 8, 2008 #3 Konigstiger205 Staff Sergeant 847 1 Joined Mar 20, 2007 Location Bucharest Really great stuff...somehow I doubt I can afford any of that...
May 8, 2008 #4 kool kitty89 Senior Master Sergeant 3,102 111 Joined Aug 29, 2007 Location San Jose, CA Well not aviation related, but if were going unique confrence tables: The Wooden Periodic Table Table
Well not aviation related, but if were going unique confrence tables: The Wooden Periodic Table Table
May 8, 2008 #5 A4K Brigadier General 18,080 7,318 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond I love it! I bet the TBM elevator table is a one-off though, can't be too many of those around...
May 8, 2008 #6 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Pretty cool! I saw an ad in Flypast or Aeroplane for key chains made from metal supposedly from a spitfire. anyone see the Avenger ailerion book shelf
Pretty cool! I saw an ad in Flypast or Aeroplane for key chains made from metal supposedly from a spitfire. anyone see the Avenger ailerion book shelf
May 8, 2008 #7 A4K Brigadier General 18,080 7,318 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Now that is just sacrilege...! Atleast you can appreciate what it is as a table !!!
May 11, 2008 #9 C Chocks away! Senior Airman 335 2 Joined Jan 16, 2005 Location Cyprus Wow they have a F-80 windscreen! Shame I'm not in any position to buy this stuff.