Way too many Sub-forums

Grandson312

Airman
23
27
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Location
Central New York
Hello,
I'm expressing the opinion there are a gross excess of sub-forums here, and the reason this is a problem is it's spreading out the discussions and information too thinly. This makes more dead threads, and also causes multiple threads on similar topics in overlapping sub-forums.

For instance, sub-forums on several different flight simulators that haven't been posted in much in years.

Another example, I posted an update for an airshow at Geneseo, but that thread is in Warbird Displays, so I had to make another post in "Events".

IMO this site needs a major re-organization and consolidation into less overall sub-forums.
 
You don't have to post things twice. If most are like me then they get updates via the "New Posts" button and everything that's been posted since I was last on is listed there no matter what subforum it was posted in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back