Wedgie-matic!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bucksnort101

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 11, 2007
Minnesota
This just cracked me up this morning. Hate to try to break up with this gal, you may end up with your undies all bunched up somewhere you wouldn't want them:)

Woman wields wedgie to subdue suspect
Technician says she saw man trying to break into a co-worker's car

updated 3:47 p.m. CT, Tues., Feb. 17, 2009
SALT LAKE CITY - It took a wedgie and a headlock to pin down a man suspected of breaking into a car.

Yvonne Morris, a technician at the Brickyard Animal Hospital, said she chased a man who broke into a co-worker's car, but he kept squirming away from her.

The third time, Morris grabbed hold of the man's boxer shorts and pulled. Salt Lake City police said she then she put a headlock on the man until help could arrive.

The man was booked into the Salt Lake County jail on suspicion of vehicle burglary, possession of stolen property and outstanding warrants.

I should think his 'warrants' where outstanding, being caught up in a wedgie !....ouch.

Just heard and interview with the Wedgie Girl on the Radio. First she tried to hold him down, when he got away from that she reached out and just grabbed whatever she could as the suspect tried to get away. Ended up being his undies;) She then chuckled a bit.
I hope it was Atomic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back