What Annoyed You Today? (5 Viewers)

maybe you need to consider the possibility that the repair shop guy is trying to get a cheap Audi.
Nope. They sent the car back to him. Audi would only sell 'cosmetic parts," which the car does need, but the real problem is steering and suspension.
 
Someone in my street is flushing wet wipes down the drain.

I am at the end of the system and have the inspection cover in my back garden.

The wipes have caused a blockage just past my house and the drain has backed up.

My back garden is now covered in shit and i am waiting for the water company to come and clean up and unblock the drain !
 
Someone in my street is flushing wet wipes down the drain.

I am at the end of the system and have the inspection cover in my back garden.

The wipes have caused a blockage just past my house and the drain has backed up.

My back garden is now covered in shit and i am waiting for the water company to come and clean up and unblock the drain !
That's no fun at all. No fun at all.
 
Had my co-teacher make a decision without me. It turns out she was so busy denying our kids a privilege they should be allowed to have off school grounds, and that school policy (which isn't really enforced) didn't apply to what the other teachers were doing. Itwas delicious irony. It gave me great joy to tell them they could bring them tomorrow when we go to Chicago for our field trip.
 
I give contractors one more chance after stunts like that. The second time, I leave a message and tell them to come collect their crap, or I'll send it to recycle or the dump.
Your more patient than me !

All i expect is you turn up when your supposed to.

If you cant do that in the first week without a decnt reason, your gone.
 
We had a young guy at my last job 25 years ago resigned because he said he was allergic to paper. We scanned documents to computer and he had been with us a few months. I said, "With your allergy, I guess you won't be wanting your check."
 
The past four days have been something of an ordeal for me. Saturday came down with a respitory flu. It is not all that bad of an example, with temp not getting over 100F and consisting of mainly a runny nose and cough. But I decided to take some Nyquil or the CVS version of it, to help me sleep. It did help with that but later I found out that it has the effect of causing the prostate gland to shut off all urine flow, So I was drinking lots of liquids per the health advice advice and could not pee! Eventually it wore off but even then I found that straining I had been doing to pee caused a lot of muscular pain. And another result is that things have gotten rather leaky. I'll probably have to buy some adult diapers until things get back to normal. And I have spent much of the day doing laundry rather than resting.
 
The past four days have been something of an ordeal for me. Saturday came down with a respitory flu. It is not all that bad of an example, with temp not getting over 100F and consisting of mainly a runny nose and cough. But I decided to take some Nyquil or the CVS version of it, to help me sleep. It did help with that but later I found out that it has the effect of causing the prostate gland to shut off all urine flow, So I was drinking lots of liquids per the health advice advice and could not pee! Eventually it wore off but even then I found that straining I had been doing to pee caused a lot of muscular pain. And another result is that things have gotten rather leaky. I'll probably have to buy some adult diapers until things get back to normal. And I have spent much of the day doing laundry rather than resting.
My sympathies. I hope you feel better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back