What Annoyed You Today? (10 Viewers)

I can believe it. When we flew to Vienna on a weekend trip from Germany we saw an office in the Airport, specifically set up for American's who thought they were flying to Australia. We thought it was a joke, but the employee said you would be surprised at how many American's misbook their flights.

We were in Salzburg last summer, and we bought hats/t-shirts that said "There are no Kangaroos in Austria." 😂
IMG_3039.jpeg
 
Latest update. My helmet went from Kentucky to Landover, Maryland, to Columbus, Ohio, back to Lexington, Kentucky.

This is so ridiculous when the package only had to go across the state from one city in Missouri to the next. It never had to leave Missouri, yet its been to Missouri, Texas, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, back to Kentucky.

Maybe it will hit California next!

No wonder the USPS is going broke.
 
I feel your pain, last year I bought a Center console for a 66 Pontiac lemans I was working on, Found a great deal on an almost perfect example in Virginia, $150 plus $60 shipping. It went from Virgina to Toledo Ohio in 3 days, less than 30 miles from my house, then it went to Dallas Texas! And dissappeared, the insurance paid for the purchase price and the shipping, but the only replacement I could find was almost 3X the price and not in as good of shape. I am still not happy about it.
 
Latest update. My helmet went from Kentucky to Landover, Maryland, to Columbus, Ohio, back to Lexington, Kentucky.

This is so ridiculous when the package only had to go across the state from one city in Missouri to the next. It never had to leave Missouri, yet its been to Missouri, Texas, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, back to Kentucky.

Maybe it will hit California next!

No wonder the USPS is going broke.
Your helmet is having a great summer, a big road trip. Maybe you are a bit jealous?
 
Latest update. My helmet went from Kentucky to Landover, Maryland, to Columbus, Ohio, back to Lexington, Kentucky.

This is so ridiculous when the package only had to go across the state from one city in Missouri to the next. It never had to leave Missouri, yet its been to Missouri, Texas, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, back to Kentucky.

Maybe it will hit California next!

No wonder the USPS is going broke.
Don't lose track of the Flyer Miles.
 
I feel your pain, last year I bought a Center console for a 66 Pontiac lemans I was working on, Found a great deal on an almost perfect example in Virginia, $150 plus $60 shipping. It went from Virgina to Toledo Ohio in 3 days, less than 30 miles from my house, then it went to Dallas Texas! And dissappeared, the insurance paid for the purchase price and the shipping, but the only replacement I could find was almost 3X the price and not in as good of shape. I am still not happy about it.
My dad had a '66 Pontiac Le Mans. Blue.
 
With tracking, the poor USPS can be proved. Often an ebay box spends 3 to four days shuttling in the local distribution sites before delivery. Every time the stamp prices increase, the service decreases. There are still three checks gone missing, never cashed, from 2025.
 
Latest update. My helmet went from Kentucky to Landover, Maryland, to Columbus, Ohio, back to Lexington, Kentucky.

This is so ridiculous when the package only had to go across the state from one city in Missouri to the next. It never had to leave Missouri, yet its been to Missouri, Texas, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, back to Kentucky.

Maybe it will hit California next!

No wonder the USPS is going broke.

You should demand frequent flier points for it.
 
My ebay order from a person in Canada was "out for delivery" AUG 10, sent AUG 3. The order window says I will pay the tariff duty when delivered. The last check of tracking (yesterday) pushes delivery ahead to AUG 24. I suspect the delay is due to finding a USPS "worker" who is math competent enough to figure the percentage I must pay upon delivery.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back