"What if" Group Build..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am dropping off the film tonight for processing. The bird is almost done. I have done some news things on this one. I read Terry's notes and took a pencil to wings. I hope to get the gloss on the plane and decals applied this weekend. Since the ground crews waxed the planes, I will not have to applie a matt finish afterwards. I was not happy when I found out the carpet monster ate a strut cover and then I noticed that there is no canopy. I cannot make up my mind if I want to use 3 drop tanks, two and a bomb or two bombs.

DBII

Can we add a fantasy group build section (for unofficial)

I've got to re-work my cousin's Space Marine army (Warhammer 40k) and I wouldn't mind finishing off my own army :D it'd be nice to be able to post it up here somewhere as its the only stuff I can paint in the winter :D not sure if any of you other gents collect these. :)

It seems to me that experiemtnal types would be very similar to full on "what ifs". If so, I have a resin Ca15 kangaroo just burning a hole in the bottom of my stash. What I would really like to attempt is a CA4 or CA 11 woomera bomber in full RAAF colours. But I cannot locates any sort of kit rendition of the type anywhere....i though there was a kit of just about everything somewhere....

Can we add a fantasy group build section (for unofficial)

I don't think we need the next special folder for that. The Others sub-forum is enough to cover a such topic. Also I would like to remind you that the GB means group assembling. I have noticed that there were posted threads for builds that appear to be of a single assembling type. Such threads can be covered by the Start to Finish Builds subforum as well. Contrary to that the GB for Doras follows the rule of group activity for instance. Also I would like to pay your attention to that it's WW2 board with the Aviation as the main subject. Just my three cents here....

3 Cents, eh? Well whoopty freaking doo.....whatever happened to the two Cents worth? :tongue: :lol:
Have to agree with Mr. 3 Cents though, 'what ifs' and 'fantasy' fits snuggly in within the best suiting subforum in the Un-Official GB's....

Have some bacon Herr Dr. Dipl. Engineer. Herr Prof.....etc., etc., etc... :wave:

I know , I know ... a Scottish man would give two cents while a Swedish-Scottish guy , one cent only. :tongue: :lol: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back