What is the opposite of down, Comrades?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Saberstrike

Airman
Mar 12, 2007
Hi. The name's Saberstrike. If you're wondering where I got the name, I actually got it from a fictional Transformers character of mine, Saberstrike, who is a custom supercharged and energon-lined P-38, whose engines are Vee-forties, and the engine can speed up to 25,000 RPM, and can go up to 500 MPH, while having a estimate of 150 MPG. Awesome, huh? Anyways, I'm a plane nut, mostly ones of WWII.

Thank you. Thank you very much. Of course, I also play guitar, have been for seven years. I know how to play Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", "Paranoid", and my personal favorite, "Iron Man". I'm also working on my own song, that's about the Flying Tigers of WWII. The name is: "Tigers Of The Sky".

Thanks, mate.

My Background:

German, English, Irish, Native American. So basically, some of my family was from WWII, and the Korean War...

Hey, My poppop has an airplane engine sitting in his woods, and I heard from him it's a Pratt Whitney R-2800 Double Wasp radial... Yeah... He even has extra cylinders, which actually shows that there were two valves per cylinder... I could get you some pictures once we go back...

YEAH. A PRATT AND WHITNEY R-2800 DOUBLE WASP!!! It even has the exhaust pipes still on it!

Ask him to start it up. That would get the neighbors attention. :cool:

I assume its a rusting hulk?

It's just sitting there... Waiting for new life...

Y'know, my poppop has ten acres of land...

Saberstrike

I bet the CAF would be very interested in that engine. They operate many aircraft that use it including a B-29.

I kinda live farther away from there... Like... In Pennsylvania.

Anyways, I've always wanted a Vought F4U Corsair for myself... But it's really expensive...

Saberstrike

I'm in Oregon, just about the same distance.

Oh. Okay...

I also like a lot of P-40s, but I mostly like ones with the "Shark's Mouth" design on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back