What is the story about this B-17

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The series of 'Mighty Eighth' books by Roger Freeman, particularly 'The Mighty Eighth' and 'The Mighty Eighth in Colour', not only lists and describes all 8th AF units and their operations, but includes photos and colour profiles of a number of the assembly ships. The '..in Colour' book, as the title suggests, is filled with colour shots, including some of assembly ships, many of the pics being of excellent quality, as if taken yesterday. Well worth looking at.

The series of 'Mighty Eighth' books by Roger Freeman, particularly 'The Mighty Eighth' and 'The Mighty Eighth in Colour', not only lists and describes all 8th AF units and their operations, but includes photos and colour profiles of a number of the assembly ships. The '..in Colour' book, as the title suggests, is filled with colour shots, including some of assembly ships, many of the pics being of excellent quality, as if taken yesterday. Well worth looking at.

I'm trying to find the Assembly ship book now but the cost is around $79 or so. I tried to buy it from the original site but it won't allow me to for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back