What music are you listening to...continued.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my WMP Library, I have 148 tracks on there. Ranging from Eggplant - Train at the start to The Curse - Audioslave at the end.

I'm listening to 10,000 Years (Peace Is Now) - Live at the moment.

:lol: A lot of tracks! I've only actually got three full albums on there, Throwing Copper - Live, Clumsy - OLP and Out of Exile - Audioslave.

Have you got Out of Exile? It's feckin' awesome! Goin' to see them on 13th June...some Soundgarden covers...get to see if Cornell has still got those old vocals in him...OF COUSE HE HAS!

Exile Rocks..... My brother saw them 2-3 weeks ago and called me from the show... I listened to the whole show in a headset... The sound was great for a phone... They did 2 Rage tunes as well as 3 Soundgarden tunes...

Cornell was simply outta control... Definatly showed off his Crown, as King of the Mic..... Many Soundgarden Covers, which was great... The first 2 times I saw them, there was ZERO Soundgarden or Rage Covers.....

I envy u and the show......... Enjoy it... Take pics if u can.........

Oh there will definately be pics. Did your brother mention anything about who opened for them? I've heard rumours that it's Live that is opening for them...but I haven't heard anything solid.

Currently listening to Snot by Snot...the ultimate metal tune for a hot summer's day! :lol:

Ive got 1006 tracks on iTunes, from 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite to Zero 7. Niether of which particularly like... :rolleyes: :lol:

Work computer iTunes shows 3,884 songs. I have more at home though. I have been slowly ripping our CD collection (wife and I have over 2,000 CDs). Plus when we first got DSL, napster was the rage. Not that we ever downloaded anything illegally! ;) List starts at .38 special and ends with ZZ Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back