What Music are you listening to .... continued

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Dufays collective La Rotta and Loud_Salterello-A_LEstampida
14th century (totally manic (for 600 years ago) head bangers dance tunes
Followed by Steppenwolf The pusher and Born to be wild, Possibly all of the Easy Rider soundtrack see how the mood takes me.

Slight contrast there :lol:

Ive got My Chemical Romance - Helena on at the moment. Damnit, everytime I come on here im listening to MCR, I do have other stuff y'know ;)

the lancaster kicks ass said:
where the hell do you have your computer :lol:

Oh its not where the computer is at, but if I am listening to rock I hate to play it quietly. For me if it is too loud you are too old.

Right now I got Dimmu Borgir - Metal Heart playing. Next 4 songs to play are:

2. AC/DC - Listen to the Money
3. Metallica - Creeping Death
4. Deep Purple - Hush
5. Slipknot - Wait and Bleed

Damnit I got MCR again! :lol: My Chemical Romance - All I want for Christmas is You (But this one is "slightly" better than the original" ;) ) Followed by:

2) MCR - Thanks for the Venom
3) MCR - Helena
4) MCR - Cemetery Drive
5) Judas Priest - Living after Midnight

Attachments

• my_chemical_romance_-_cemetery_drive_127.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 57
Ive had Head Automatica's album on all week. Im a massive GlassJaw fan so Head Automatica was a kinda logical step. Ive also been listening to a lot of 36Crazyfists, mainly the Snow Capped Romance album 8)

To be honest I aint heard a lot of Head Automatica, but the stuff I have heard is great!

Right now, Bright Eyes - No Lies, Just Love 8)

Hehe ok. That was 17 years ago though, nowadays you never hear it. I must say that when I first heard it I loved it, but it does become very boring very quickly if youre not careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back