What Music are you listening to .... continued

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hya...... what's with all this...no music at work and school business...it's the god damn law!!!!! Brits Vote MUSIC on May 5th ( or 'Mavis' as we call it in our house) I can feel an Emily Pankhurst moment coming on here.
'You must fight for the right to.................PARTY'
hey Evan... Horse with n name..... nice memories> funny aint it, you forget certain tracks until someone else mentions them, then it's an awww! moment.... just had one, cheers for that.
same with 'Hush Hush'.....Deep Purple ummm!
Well as for me .....I have mi 'Thunder' on, tiz you duty to down load some of their stuff and learn to love them :rolleyes:

I hear ya, Crippen. I have so much music that I could probably listen for a couple of weeks non-stop and never hear the same song twice. Sometimes you hear ones you haven't heard in years. I had the same thing when CC said Europe- The Final Countdown.

Id like to know how big your music collections are guys.
Evan you said that you could go for 2 weeks and not repeat it sound like you have quite a few. As for my self at the last count (I have just bought another CD case) it came to just under 350 cds 30 LPs 20 Tapes and 2000 odd pieces of written music. earliest albums I have is Lonney Donegan and his skiffle group and Ted Hawkins Blues and the latest is Euphoria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back