What's the last thing you ate??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
A batty boy is a gay boy - but I thought that'd had ceased to exist. Obviously the Southern Jessies still use it - up here we're more advanced with the insults. Well not the majority of the population - they can't even speak properly.

Although I did hear a scrot say something quite funny the other day when questioned.

"What's your name?"

Scrot: "Scott"

"Scott, what?"

Scrot: "Scott-nothin' to do with you so fuck off!"

Say the Scott-nothin' quite quickly - it's better said but...yeah, I heard it so it was funny.

It is Ghandi! And you can "Shhh" you're not even a Southern Jessie - you're just a frog. :lol:

:lol: I heard batty boy, poof, poofta tossed around when I was there. But I was in East Anglia, where the regional dialects are a bit different. The th sound was pronounce like an f sound, for example. It took a little getting used to.

Yes - those Southern Jessies don't know how to say "Th" - it's always "You fick or sum'it" or "I fink..."

No, you don't "fink" - you "think"...well, you don't because you're from Britain. ;)

Yeah, they're dicks down there - and most of them are dicks up here. Britain is just full of dicks - I'm moving...

I love Britain but I hate the British - I think I should just move to New Zealand.

plan_D said:
It is Ghandi! And you can "Shhh" you're not even a Southern Jessie - you're just a frog. :lol:
Shut yer gob and go and train yer bleeding whippets yer northern monkey :lol:
Merci Beaucoup

And where is bleeding oxford and cambridge not from your neck of the woods old son :lol:

I don't make monkey's - I train 'em. ;) :lol:

'ow is it, darn saaf? You bin lakin' aart?

I am eating, right now a cheese, cucumber, ham and Ardennes paté sandwhich! 8)

There would have been lettuce in there too but it all got eaten yesterday in the great tuna salad of 2005.

In a few moments, I will be eating fish and chips.

Ha-ha-ha! I'm waiting on my fish and chips now - then I'll be sorted in the food deparment for about 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back