What's the name of Oleg's name Game?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hot Space, do you know if Oleg is ever going to release the BOB Project (Storm War?) he and his company are working on as a finished game? I'd seen info that it would be out in 2005/2006 but it then disappeared.

Definitely wanted to play it (Big fan of BOB) but it seems to have faded out.

Bummer. Business is getting in the way of pleasure. These things have a shelf life before the technology starts getting dated and they'll have to start all over again. Hope those knuckleheads get it together. I suspect not, when there is money involved, it gets sticky.

I guess thats why so many big names from the IL-2 world are now changing to the Sound Mod Version because of the wait Tim.

I never thought I'll see the likes of CanonUK, vp media, lowfighter, Uberdemon among many more going over to the dark side like the rest of us did - by the time SoW does come out the only thing that will be better is the graphics and most folks don't want to buy a new Rig just to play one game :oops:

HS, I am totally unfamiliar with the Sound Mod you are talking about. I have IL2 up to PF, but have done none of the add on campaigns. Tried getting it to run and the thing went tits up on me. So just stuck with the out of the box with add ons. Is there a spot I could learn about all this stuff. Think Il2 is by far the best game out there and seeing how plenty of people are playing the same campaign that I want to run, and it seems to be a mod for them, I would like to figure out how to get my play up to speed.

What you need to get m8 is the last version of the game called: IL-2: 46.

Click

Don't get the download version from here m8 as it needs to many fixes to get it to work.

Your local game store should have it also8)

It includes all in one:

IL-2: Forgotten Battles
Pacific Fighters
Pe-2 Add On
'46 Add On

If you get the above it will be patch to 4.07, but you can patch it up to the beta 4.09. If you look at the Sound Mod 'Flyable' Thread you'll see that you get all those planes 'flyable' with the Sound Mod, but the Mod only works with the above game m8 :(

As for campiagns look at my old thread from UBI:

Click

The only campaigns there that will work with your version of the game Tim will be marked: PF only.

Thanks HS, I appreciate it. Give me something to do and learn a bit about the PC. Need a little more hands on work on it.

Thanks.

Is this map still Beta? If so I rather wait for finished one with installer.

The Italy/Greece/Afrika map is awesome and MASSIVE. I've came across a declassified WAR DIARY of the 86th Fighter-Bomber Group Headquarters, Daily occurrences from Feb'42 - Oct'45. I've decided to create a Historical MTO-Pilot career on this book. The info in this document is AWSOME, very clear, very very detailed.

Anyone interested to help, please PM me

Edd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back