BoS physical support? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VALENGO

Senior Airman
I asked a local games seller for IL2 BoS and he replied that there is no physical support (aka DVD) for the game. I must transfer some money and then download the game from the official site, he said. Anyone knows if this is really the one and only way?. My gamer PC has no web connection, since I don´t play online anymore. I expected the old fashion bussines: money for discs. Otherwise I must deploy a long cable, what is a headache.

Last edited:
It is available either from 1CGS (the developers) website or via Steam. You may also be able to order it directly from Jason at 777 Studios who is a partner in the development of it, Battle of Moscow and Rise of Flight. 777 is based in California.

I purchased both the "Battle of" titles in beta and am very happy with them. Whilst this is only my opinion and others are sure to disagree, I think the latest incarnation of IL-2 from 777/1CGS is the most faithfully modelled combat flight sim currently available and has great continued potential for expansion to other theatres in time. The shipping single player experience leaves a bit to be desired in my opinion. But the multiplayer side of the game is excellent with quite a few mission makers coming up with new and innovative ways to build dynamic missions with interest for bomber and ground support pilots as well as knuckleheads. There is also a popular 3rd party campaign generator developed by Pat Wilson with financial support from 777 studios.

I recommend it to you. It is currently on sale at 50% of the regular price.

It is available either from 1CGS (the developers) website or via Steam. You may also be able to order it directly from Jason at 777 Studios who is a partner in the development of it, Battle of Moscow and Rise of Flight. 777 is based in California.

I purchased both the "Battle of" titles in beta and am very happy with them. Whilst this is only my opinion and others are sure to disagree, I think the latest incarnation of IL-2 from 777/1CGS is the most faithfully modelled combat flight sim currently available and has great continued potential for expansion to other theatres in time. The shipping single player experience leaves a bit to be desired in my opinion. But the multiplayer side of the game is excellent with quite a few mission makers coming up with new and innovative ways to build dynamic missions with interest for bomber and ground support pilots as well as knuckleheads. There is also a popular 3rd party campaign generator developed by Pat Wilson with financial support from 777 studios.

I recommend it to you. It is currently on sale at 50% of the regular price.
Thanks, Dave, great info!. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back