Where is everyone from USA states (part 2) (1 Viewer)

What state do you live in (part 2)

• Nebraska

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nevada

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • New Hampshire

• New Jersey

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • New Mexico

• New York

• North Carolina

• North Dakota

• Ohio

• Oklahoma

• Oregon

• Pennsylvania

• Rhode Island

• South Carolina

• South Dakota

• Tennessee

• Utah

• Vermont

• Virginia

• Washington

• West Virginia

• Wisconsin

• Wyoming

• Texas ( Sorry about that 6 flags and all that )

• Louisiana

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kyushuj7w

Airman 1st Class
I was curious to see where we are all from . The intros don't aways say nor the buddy system. I was thinking if there were a group close by we could meet up for an airshow or museum tour. Chino in Claifornia, Seattle Washington or the great air museums in Oregon, Smithsonian in DC, All the ones around the VA Beach Area. USAF in Dayton Ohio, Old Rhinebeck NY Gulf Coast etc ......
The poll does not hold all 50 so see poll 1 :)

Will set one up for the rest of the world later today if I can figure out how to add the probable countries but not offend anyone left out :)

Last edited:
So I made this membership map for those interested.

The way it works is that you open the map, and select the pin icon at the top of it (immediately right of the grabby-hand). Move the crosshair to your location, left-click, and then add your name and locale in the pop-up window.

To view the other pins and therefore see who lives where, just hover your cursor over any pin(s). I've put mine on (it's in Central Texas) so y'all can get the idea.

I'll repeat this info in your Part 1 thread.

Last edited:
So I made this membership map for those interested.

The way it works is that you open the map, and select the pin icon at the top of it (immediately right of the grabby-hand). Move the crosshair to your location, left-click, and then add your name and locale in the pop-up window.

To view the other pins and therefore see who lives where, just hover your cursor over any pin(s). I've put mine on (it's in Central Texas) so y'all can get the idea.

I'll repeat this info in your Part 1 thread.
Looks like it wants a gogle account to use it? I used to go to Laporte, Bayport and Pasadena way back in the day . All our chemicals and plasticizers plants close to the ship channel were there. Always wanted to come back for the Wings over Houston airshow. A triangle road tour of Dallas , Houston, Corpus Christie and Austin and back has a lot of history to see from the san Jacinto Monument and the BB Texas, the Sub Cavalla, to the Lexington and the WW2 museum the Alamo and a lot of air and AFV museums along the way. I only got into the original CAF ( Confederate Air force era) museum before it got badly damaged by a hurricane in the 90's Great eating down there too.

I was curious to see where we are all from . The intros don't aways say nor the buddy system. I was thinking if there were a group close by we could meet up for an airshow or museum tour. Chino in Claifornia, Seattle Washington or the great air museums in Oregon, Smithsonian in DC, All the ones around the VA Beach Area. USAF in Dayton Ohio, Old Rhinebeck NY Gulf Coast etc ......
The poll does not hold all 50 so see poll 1 :)

Will set one up for the rest of the world later today if I can figure out how to add the probable countries but not offend anyone left out :)
"Home Means Nevada" is our state song and is on our license plates.

New Jersey all my life, except for the four years I spent in college in central Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back