Which country designed the best engines for WWII?

Which country designed the best aircraft engines for WWII?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The L-19 was powered by a 470 flat six and The Stinson L-1 was powered by an R-680...but what does any of this have to do with the Continental 0-170 I mentioned?
If you have a fave that's different, that's fine, please state it, but why are you connecting it to my post?
I simply stated that Lycoming made f**king engings for Observation aircraft - it had absolutely ZERO to do with your post.
Calm the eff down.

I simply stated that Lycoming made f**king engings for Observation aircraft - it had absolutely ZERO to do with your post.
Calm the eff down.

To be fair, you did quote him while making your own, separate point. When someone quotes me, I naturally think that they are replying to me.

If it had "ZERO" to do with his post, why quote it at all?

Also, the "fucking" stuff doesn't roll well with "calm down". I didn't see him cussin' at you, y'know.

To be fair, you did quote him while making your own, separate point. When someone quotes me, I naturally think that they are replying to me.

Also, the "fucking" stuff doesn't roll well with "calm down". I didn't see him cussin' at you, y'know.
Go up to post #895

Thank you. That was my point exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back