Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Sukhoi Su-27 series

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Dassault Mirage series

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • other

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

loomaluftwaffe

Tech Sergeant
Dec 20, 2005
training isn't a factor in tis poll, say u have equal training with all these aircraft

Apart from the Viggen what else could you put into the poll? Its a sad but true reflection of the fighters available built in Europe during the 80's and 90's.

If we run this again in a few years time with the Typhoon, Raffell and Grippen you may have a more balanced spread

PS I could add Tornado but who would vote for it?

Somebody said Tornado, I'll go for the GR.4 in my opinion it looks better with the shorter nose.

Well the Mirrage is a great aircraft and the South African Cheetah (modified Mirrage F1) proved themselfs a lot in Angola.

Henk said:
Well the Mirrage is a great aircraft and the South African Cheetah (modified Mirrage F1) proved themselfs a lot in Angola.

With all the respect in the world, what was the competition? The better training of the South African Pilots would have made a world of difference.

Had a number of discussions with my Dentist of all people. He flew the Impala at the height of the conflict out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back