Which fighters were "thick skinned?" (2 Viewers)

Well, when I do I'll be sure to post them. I need to get in touch with my brother anyway, he's getting the RAF personel listing of the people on Malta! Get to find out more about my Great Uncle.
 
plan_D said:
Well, when I do I'll be sure to post them. I need to get in touch with my brother anyway, he's getting the RAF personel listing of the people on Malta! Get to find out more about my Great Uncle.

The WW1 stuff, you got to send to the "aerodrome." Great WW1 website!
 
Hi there,

I am a new user to this forum, could you please explain where I can see the cutaways that were included in this there but since have expired?


Thanks in advance.

Cumps,
F111_mac.
 
Pity those photos on the front-page are no longer there. Could you post the websites that you got them from please? Thank-you in advance.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back