Who are the victors of the Iraq war? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm having some fun with Soundbreaker. He stated McDonald's was conquering the world through it's stomachs.

They say the key to a man's heart is through his stomach. So feed him than make pay. Than ever so slightly increase the price. eventually he will run out of money. No money no taxes. No taxes No government/ military. Therefore, no country= free land.

Maybe he's just seen the picture of the Abrams that says "Today Baghdad, Tomorrow Paris." on the front. And I agree with Adler, it was most likely some Cold War style AT missile that ripped the Abrams turret off. I do have to say, the tank looks like it's been there quite a while!

I don't mean to step on your toes, Adler, but an effective AT mine can tear the turret off a tank. By exploding underneath the tank and penertrating the belly, it can ignite the rounds inside which causes a much larger explosion which would lift the turret clean off. Not that I know any Iraqi mines being as powerful as the most modern types.

Maybe it wasnt a mine, but i have seen a couple of videos which show these insurgents getting on top of an Abrams and placing a huge Satchel Chrage just underneath the back of the turret, they let of a huge explosian, taking off the turret easily, that is probably what happened

The German infantry used to use the exact same method against T-34 tanks, Hussars. They used the Tellar anti-tank mine under the turret hang-over, would blow the turret clean off in some cases.

The German infantry used to use the exact same method against T-34 tanks, Hussars. They used the Tellar anti-tank mine under the turret hang-over, would blow the turret clean off in some cases.

instances like that are why we are so big on combined arms. No matter what course of action the enemy takes - you have a weapon to defeat him. In an ideal situation - infantry should not be able to appraoch tanks. Granted, no plan ever lasts the first 5 minutes.

One word of advice. Never ever order at Burger King in Singapore. A bacon double Turkey Burger. with BBQ sauce. its bloody horrible. Took 3 beers to get rid of the taste of that blessed damn Turkey Burger from Burger King hahaha

Hey I got nothing agains't Mcdonalds! Except like maybe I said before I like Burger King better because well the food tastes better. But that biasedness came from my dad. Honest. He stopped taking my family to Mcdonalds years ago. I think it was the burger with one lone tomato. Or maybe the fries.

By brother finished the film and wasn't that impressed. He found it biased and a bit boring. And making Mcdonalds into an evil clown also seemed absurd.

I myself don't know. I know little kids love Mcdonalds. But just like they love Micky Mouse and Super Mario. Who can blame them anyway? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back