Who are the victors of the Iraq war? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe he's just seen the picture of the Abrams that says "Today Baghdad, Tomorrow Paris." on the front. And I agree with Adler, it was most likely some Cold War style AT missile that ripped the Abrams turret off. I do have to say, the tank looks like it's been there quite a while!

I don't mean to step on your toes, Adler, but an effective AT mine can tear the turret off a tank. By exploding underneath the tank and penertrating the belly, it can ignite the rounds inside which causes a much larger explosion which would lift the turret clean off. Not that I know any Iraqi mines being as powerful as the most modern types.

Very funny. Yes Alder, we Alabamaians like wine but even though through steriotyping it makes it that we are beer drinkers.

And Les, I hate mexicans because they are taking over our country and I cant understand a damn thing they are saying! And of course I have always hated the French.

You can't understand what they're saying? That's because they're speaking this thing called a "different language". And generally, you can't understand anyone speaking a different language unless you know that language.

So, in conclusion, P-38 hates everyone that he cannot understand. So, P-38 hates people from Yorkshire ... never, ever come to Britain.

P38 Pilot said:
Very funny. Yes Alder, we Alabamaians like wine but even though through steriotyping it makes it that we are beer drinkers.

Boones Farm is not wine.

p38 Pilot said:
And Les, I hate mexicans because they are taking over our country and I cant understand a damn thing they are saying! And of course I have always hated the French.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There you go again P38.

I have news for you. Become more cultured before you make dumb remarks like that. That must mean you hate everyone who does not speak English. Ill bet these people that speak a different language other than you, have one advantage over you, they have an education and probably speak better English than you do. My 6 Year old Nephew has not learned English yet, I bet you hate him because he only speaks German.

Holy Crap P-38 Pilot you are digging yourself a bigger hole by the minute. Do me a favor get an education and think before you speak.

Oh and by the way, with an attitude like the one you have shown in this thread and other threads. I dont want to see you in my Army ever! You do not deserve it.

Oh and by the way, I personally dont like the French (even though I have met lots and lots of French people that I rather like, and the food is very good as well) but you know what Ive been to France so guess what I can make an opinion. You have nothing to make your opinion off of.

About Burger King and Capitalism, my older brother in his architecture class is going to watch "Super Size me"

A movie all about the corrupting influence of McDonald's and how it promotes American Culture and Global Dominance through what can seem like harmless fries and a Burger but what is really one of the best tools we have to enslave people through their stomachs.

Instead of US mind control, it's belly control. Or rather, people should use belly control when they go their rather than put all the blame on McDonald's anyway.

Oh and Dino, I'm sorry about your brother. I worry about my brother being safe going to college.

I'll pray for your deceased brother.

Yeah American culture and McDonalds are the source of all evil. But remember, GOD doesn't exist.
And everything is a Vast Conspiracy. We have no freedom of choice. We only THINK we're making choices when in fact we were herded in that direction, like a bunch of sheep by a great invisible hand that controls us all.
In fact I really don't like airplanes, it's just that the great aircraft mind control lobby FORCED me to come to this site. And I've been brainwashed into a lifetime of servitude to aviation.
The effect is so strong that I actually went to school and got my mechanics license and worked for an airline. How is it that I managed to quit that industry? Must be the EVIL Law Enforcment invisible hand that commanded me to apply for my current job that pays better.
Oh well!

The Mexican thing is a sore subject in recent times. I was an immigrant who came to the US in 61,parents didn't have any money,didn't know English. They broke their asses during the day and then went to night school to learn the language and become a part of the American dream. There were no special privileges if you were German, Polish, French. Difference is is that we wave an American flag,pledge allegiance,are not a burden to the economy or society,never committed crimes and we are LEGAL. While P-38 seems to have some issues I'm fairly well educated, know 3 languages, been to Europe,Poland and enjoy wine etc. and understand different cultures... The USA has a major problem right now...8)

I agree that the US has problems right now...

That does not change though the way P38 comes up with is assumptions though.

Anyhow that was way in the past when he wrote that. Lets move on.

Maybe this?

On April 5, 2003 a disabled and abandoned M1A1 was destroyed in Baghdad, it took: One Thermite grenade, one DU sabot round, and two Maverick missiles, of the later type, with tandem double warhead.

Ddde, That's one heck of a tank if it could take that. Also, How can Capitalism be bad. It's the best way to grow the economy. Hey, If Mcdonalds is so bad? Why Don't you sue them? I mean it worked for fat people and now I can enjoy a happy meal with a member of the opposite sex anymore. Although, that would probably get me shot down before I could say the word Hi.

The M1A1 Dav was talking about. Of Course I could've miss understood him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back