Who are the victors of the Iraq war?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I dont think I ever said that only the ground pounders were in the desert. I was in the desert also, surrounded by nothing but sand. But I dont think you understand what I mean by a fire base that the "ground pounders" are at is. It is a fox hole in the ground and nothing more.

Alright. It's the fighter lot that my dad hate. Back in Saudi with hotels and complaining about being at war. :rolleyes:

Yeap we were not in Hotels. I was in tents and little Metal Container is a Foward Operating Base out in the Middle of the Desert outside of Tikrit, Iraq. The ground pounders had it bad though, they were out in some places that did not even have shade from the sun.

My dad was out in officially the middle of nowhere, known as somewhere in Iraq. Far beyond anyone else with two tents, two chinooks and their own SLRs and two LMGs in sangers for protection. And the constant stream of special forces looking for a taxi further into Iraq.

That is why Britain would be the best place to fight a war. There are absolutely no extremes.

Nope dont buy it.

Yes it was obviously destroyed but not by a mine. A mine would not blow the top off of it. Probably a Anti Tank Missile or something of that nature but deffinatly not a mine.

When we were in Iraq a friend of my mine rolled over an Iraqi Land Mine with a Hummer and it did not do that much damage to it, so it would not do that to a M-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back