Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed... (2 Viewers)

Yes you can...

 
Watched a Christmas boat parade at my cousins house in Palm Coast, as an appetizer one of the items was chocolate covered bacon. Delish
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2176.jpeg
    IMG_2176.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 62
Watched a Christmas boat parade at my cousins house in Palm Coast, as an appetizer one of the items was chocolate covered bacon. Delish
In the far-distant future, when I finally keel over, I will inevitably go to heaven. There, I will eat this 3 times a day. Every day. Forever. Actually, I will probably have it for between-meal snacks too.
 
1706225509666.png
 
FB_IMG_1709053085376.jpg
 

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG3Yqf2jfbU

Marc Martel is the singer whose voice was used with Freddie Mercury's (via vocal layering), in the "Bohemian Rhapsody" movie, to bring the old analog master tapes up to Dolby Atmos quality.


-Irish
 
I literally just went to the fridge, looking for something for dinner. No joy. Then I logged in here. .... and all my prayers were answered. St. Bacon sent me a sign, and now the path is clear... straight to the freezer. Obviously, dinner = bacon. Briefly, all is good in the world :)
 
I literally just went to the fridge, looking for something for dinner. No joy. Then I logged in here. .... and all my prayers were answered. St. Bacon sent me a sign, and now the path is clear... straight to the freezer. Obviously, dinner = bacon. Briefly, all is good in the world :)
"It's not just for breakfast anymore"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back