Why bacon is the most important food that has ever existed... (2 Viewers)

Honey-Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon....

IMG_20250118_031712.jpg
 
My daughter in law is a chef and says that Brussel sprouts deep fried in bacon or pork fat are excellent. I keep threatening to try it because my diet limits my vegetables to leafy greens and very little else so variety is always in short supply.

I just picked up a kilo of freshly smoked bacon from our butcher (made and smoked on the premises) so maybe tomorrow tho that is going to be a long day so maybe not.
 
Crispy bacon in a bagel with tomato ketchup, oh shoot I've eaten it before I took a picture....
 
I gave an ai image creation software the terms "fw 190d bacon".
The result:
Not sure how I'd put that in a sandwich ...but, if it's bacon, why not??? :)
 
Of course! Speck mit Balkenkreuz was the mandatory preflight meal in the 'Waffe
The things one learns here.
 
BBQ Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Bombs....

IMG_20250121_135515.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back