Why Not Destroy Radar during Battle of Britain?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It isnt a question of local tides it is a question of how a tide can overtake you on a sand flat. When the sand is just wet it is like firm ground, as soon as the water reaches your level it is impossible to walk on, you just sink in it. A sand flat is nominally completely flat and smooth so when the sea level rises by a foot you are a mile from firm ground, that is what those poor Chinese and you dont and didnt understand, and that is the point I just made. You understand the theory, you actually just proved you dont understand what it means.

Meanwhile, the whooshing you're hearing overhead is my own point -- that one need not live near the poles to understand that day- and night- lengths change, which affects operations.

And everyone who drowns by being close to water does so in spite of everyone knowing that water is dangerous. Every year in UK several people drown jumping in the sea to rescue their dog, the dog usually jumps out alive BTW.

I'm unsure what that has to do with the length of days and nights in high latitudes, but okay. I'll take your word for it. Not sure why you think I should regard this as meaningful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back