Wings Airpower Magazine trading? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah great link Wayne! Nothing like the feel of paper, but this would be useful for some of those foreign language mags that I just can't justify spending money on. Thanks!

Hello chaps,
A post here from a guy now in Chicago but actually living in India. I am a collector of books and magazines and have a decent collection of airplane magazines and aircplane books and also lot of Aircraft Profiles (from the UK publisher Profile Publications now defunct I guess). If there is anyone of you wanting to dump your magazines or books just mail me at [email protected] and I can get in touch with you on how to get the books or mags across. I can pay for the postage if it is not much. I will be in Chicago till May first week and then back home. I am mainly interested in WW1 and WW2 period and not the modern jet age period. I know this is a long shot but no harm in asking.

I just gave my collection to a friend of my daughters two years ago an aspiring plane nut, I've been storing them for years, I had complete collection from 74. I almost wish i had sliced the magazines in down the fold and thrown them on the high speed scanner to pdf them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back