Wo ist das Bier ?

Erich

the old Sage
13,023
788
Joined
May 20, 2004
Location
Platonic Sphere
ok this was enough to make me check the Cheesemonger Deli for a cold Schwarze Bier ......... they have wonderful sandwiches and will be glad to make up a huge picnic upon request ~ Leavenworth, WA.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1175.JPG
    DSCN1175.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 463
How did the beer taste?

I am about to order two nice kegs of a local brewed beer for a party I am having for a large number of people here next weekend. Got a whole pig to with it as well, with some good bread dumplings...hmmmm...
 
we went downstairs Chris in the cheese deli and I picked up a nice Schwarze Bier brought it back outside underneath a nice shade tree/table with my woman who had a cool glas of Wein.

very quenching to the spirit
 
Sweet.........
 
Sounds like you guys got some relaxation in, Erich. Those quiet moments can be so nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back