Would Anyone Like To Review My Work?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Negative Creep

Staff Sergeant
Apr 1, 2007
New Zealand
Ok people, my dissertation is due on Wednesday morning (yes I know I should of done this quite some time ago!) It's an account of the RAF and FAA in the Far East theatre and I would really appreciate if you took the time to have a look at what I've written. The bulk of the project is a chronological account which I now have in draft form. A few things to consider

- It's primarily an account of the RAF but mention is made of the other forces and Pacific theatre where appropriate.
- Prelude, conclusion and tactics are discussed in separate chapters
- It's written for someone with a limited understanding of the topic (there is a glossary)
- Ignore the references

Above all please be honest, don't just say it's great to be nice. If you think it's rubbish or doesn't make sense then say so. If there's anything I've missed out, any historical or grammatical errors, no matter how small, please point them out! I'll break it into sections to make it a bit easier on the eye

Phew! If you made it this far then congratualtions

Once you get past the rubbish, crap, and BS, it's pretty good.

Just kidding NC. Putting the war into 5 pages is a very difficult thing to do, even if your focusing on just one particular aspect of it. I think you did a great job.

Great presentation...I like how the timeline moves smoothly while giving good references and a broad coverage of the Pacific war while focusing on the Asian campaigns.

Can't find anything to criticize, really...except the Ki-61 bore a striking resemblence to the Heinkel He100 and the Macci C202 rather than the Bf109.

Again, great job!

Users who are viewing this thread