Feb 2, 2008 #1 N nangua Banned 3 0 Joined Feb 2, 2008 i have skid marks in my tighty whities... will someone be my friend?
Feb 2, 2008 #2 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Can anyone say "Spam"! for all 3 of his posts.
Feb 2, 2008 #3 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA BOOM HEADSHOT!
Feb 2, 2008 #4 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Nice shooting FlyboyJ. I witnessed it so it's a confirmed kill.
Feb 2, 2008 #5 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Check your eyes, Thor, I am pretty sure it was adler who got the kill.
Feb 2, 2008 #6 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. How did he manage to get three posts ? Charles
Feb 2, 2008 #7 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! It must be...Triple Ace!!!
Feb 3, 2008 #8 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Thorlifter said: Nice shooting FlyboyJ. I witnessed it so it's a confirmed kill. Click to expand... Really?
Thorlifter said: Nice shooting FlyboyJ. I witnessed it so it's a confirmed kill. Click to expand... Really?
Feb 3, 2008 #9 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Who's the top scorer then.....do we have any gun camera footage?