Feb 21, 2004 #1 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com I'll be heading there in a few days, when I get back I'll post plenty of pics here
Feb 28, 2004 Thread starter #2 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com oh yeah! 200+ pics of sheer bliss 8) I'll post the best VERY soon
May 1, 2004 #3 S sureshot Recruit 2 0 Joined Apr 20, 2004 Website www.clancommission.net Just got back from Wright-Patterson. Loved every minute of it.
May 1, 2004 #4 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 oh yeah! 200+ pics of sheer bliss I'll post the best VERY soon Click to expand... all 200?
May 7, 2004 #5 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England he said he'll post the best pics he posted them in the pictures forum 8)
May 7, 2004 #6 L Lightning Guy Master Sergeant 2,511 6 Joined Apr 29, 2004 I'm hoping to make in there in about 3 weeks or so.
May 7, 2004 #7 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England lucky bastard
May 7, 2004 #8 plan_D Lieutenant Colonel 11,639 23 Joined Apr 1, 2004 I know, these Americans don't know how lucky they are...
May 10, 2004 Thread starter #9 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com You're just jealous
May 10, 2004 #10 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England too bloody right we are!
May 10, 2004 Thread starter #11 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com
May 11, 2004 #12 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England dont rub it in its hard for us
May 12, 2004 #13 L Lightning Guy Master Sergeant 2,511 6 Joined Apr 29, 2004 Hey I know how lucky we are! And if everything works out I will be at the museum in about 2 and a half weeks.
Hey I know how lucky we are! And if everything works out I will be at the museum in about 2 and a half weeks.
May 12, 2004 #14 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England ill have to toddle off up to duxford sometime then