Write a book about ww2 aircraft Ki-46(Diana)

10
12
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
微信图片_20241114092614.png
我目前正在研究和撰写有关二战期间日本陆军侦察机戴安娜的文章。这将是一个漫长的过程,我需要不断收集信息和相关照片

I am currently researching and writing about the Japanese Army reconnaissance plane Diana during World War II. This will be a long process, and I need to constantly collect information and relevant photos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Shinpachi could see this.
 
He was last seen on August 1 and many are missing him and his great expertise.
 
I wish Shinpachi could see this.
Thank you
 
It would've been very helpful if there is an English translation accompanying the table.
Thank you for your review and response.This form is not completed yet. Considering regions other than Japan, I will add English annotations.
 
I think 9200 HP is a mistake. Also, the code name was Dinah, not Diana, but maybe that's a translation thing?
1731891126122.png

I apologize for my translation error and thank you for your correction.For the issue of 9200 horsepower, the information I saw on a website states that it is still subject to discussion.
 
I am surprised that no one has any other means of checking on Shinpachi and updating us other members.

Apparently, he is ok and busy. He wanted me to relay this message,

I am not visiting the ww2 website recently and have no plan to do so immediately as I am simply busy but am always wishing all members' good health and happiness. Please tell them my best regards if any chance. Thanks.
 
Thank the gods for that - a lot of us were worried and we miss him and his informative posts.

Please pass on our best wishes and that we are very pleased that he is well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back