WW2 and Airplanes of today and Air tactics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He doesn't know what he's asking for so just make out there was only the Spitfire, Hurricane, Mosquito, Lancaster, B-17, P-47, P-38, P-51, Lagg-5, Yak-9,Bf-109, Me-110, He-111, Ju87 and Me262.

He'll be happy. To him, if we haven't listed it, it doesn't exist :twisted: :snipersmile: These emoticons are bloody weird.

If that is just your list of Aircraft then I gess that WWII was not a global conflict! You make no mention of the formitalbe Japanese IAF or Naval Air Forces!! I would hope all you ETO fans would remember that!

look, if you really want us 2 list ALL the planes, we would be hear for ages, if he really wants them, we should all take on a cirtain type, for example, I'd be happy to do the RAF bombers, I'm sure C.C. will do most italian planes, Germans will proberly do the german fighters and i sure crazy will do the American bombers *snigger*......................

the lancaster kicks ass said:
and i sure crazy will do the American bombers *snigger*......................

With pleasure!!! Let's see here...

B-17: Better than the Lancaster

B-25- Better than the Lancaster

B-29: Far better than the Lancaster, would have dropped the A-bomb on Germany

A-20: Better than the Lancaster

A-26: Better than the Lancaster

B-24: Better than the Lancaster

And that's only a sampling! I could do many more, if we really want to do this.

(btw, lanc ol' chap, if you're going to insult, at least make sure your grammer is correct... leaves you WIDE open)

GermansRGeniuses said:
(btw, lanc ol' chap, if you're going to insult, at least make sure your grammer is correct... leaves you WIDE open)

(btw, crazy ol' chap, if you're going to insult, at least make sure your grammar is correct... leaves you WIDE open)

(btw, germans ol' chap, if you're going to insult, at least you know the difference between grammar and spelling... leaves you WIDE open)

C.C: I have read your thoughts for the P.108, and I would love to have more. At first I thought it was a little strange looking and a bit of a B-17 knock off, so my heart fell some. But after some reading I found that it might have really been better then the b-17 and could have been a terror in the med. But that is a conversation for the other tread.

OK, so far we've got:

Crazy: USAAF

GermansRGeniuses: German fighters

Lanc: RAF Bombers

C.C: Regia Aeronautica?

Rafe or Archer: PTO?

We'll need someone to cover the VVS, and someone to cover other german aircraft

it would be more difficult to obtain, but still...

If we do, let's use the AC database here as our model.

Aircraft Role:
Manufacture:
Model:
Type:

Power:
Max speed at sea level:
Max speed:
Max speed altitude:
Cruise speed:
Range:
Initial rate of climb:
Time to ft: