WW2 and Airplanes of today and Air tactics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

basically i take knackered old road cars, strip them out, install a roll cage and a couple of other things and race them in a field with about 100 other guys and girls (though not at the same time, theres different classes!) and we smash each other off the road in an attempt to win :D www.bangerracing.com thats the site i race at, if you glance through the photo album im car 802, but im racing a new car this year 8)

What's going on here, what have I missed? I should have really read this thread...what project!?!

Well it looks like all the things have been taken..oh well... :lol:

Plan_D, you are more then welcome to come and help! A project like this is BIG! :mad: and can work with lots of people. I am not really shure why we are doing it when the origional asker has not even been back to help or give more info. :(

the guy left his email i think, the idea is we suddenly email massive documents on all the planes so he wished hed never asked :lol:

thanks for the try, that is all we can ask.

C.C, need to say sorry for coments made about the fighter on the best bomber thread. I missed the line that makes it the sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back