WW2 and Airplanes of today and Air tactics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah um luftwaffe X planes are getting scary thank godness they didn´t get them into development

Stuka I would have thought you would be a little more supportive? But with some of them Canada and the USA were in range! Over the Pole :)

I should have the Mossie done this week. My time on line is a little less due to other needs and the passing of the President.

C.C that is fine I am slow for a while as well. I was reading on Italian Aircraft and would like your thoughts on the MC 205V? It seems like a good ship and one that would have had a place in the air, but the war was short and the Allies did not need another plane. Also seems like a lot of Italies proplums were do to a reliable engine supply line. ;)

Yeah um hopefully I'll have them done soon oh and how many are there ????

Are you asking of the X planes? I think they had a god amount.

Hear is a question that should have been asked but I forget who is doing the Soviet's? Also question about the baufighter is is a fighter or should it be listed under the bombers? I am working over the list, should have an idea of the aircraft I need soon. If you want every one used it could be a while. :)

Ok lank I will ad it in. Now what is the Mossie? It was created as a bomber, but used most totable as a fighter-bomber, or plug into misio plane! I am learning a lot, but are we really still doing this list? ;)

I have 302 MB (1 200 MB 1 hour vidieo)in my aviation folder, that's in photoes and vidioes, 3,233 files, unfortunatly I don't know about the copyright on a lot of stuff so I don't want to post any of it.
The best way to get info and go to google and type in the name. Go through all the results. it is best with photes, but use both the regular and image search to get everything. Only problem is that it is so tedieous you need to really love the aircraft to do that. Wouldn't work with a B-17 or something like that though, I think it was like 1.6 million results for B-17 on google.
I have started going through the countrys alphabeticly and dowloading all th photos for all of them, now I am on the Avro Lancaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back