WW2 games - Call of Duty - United Offensive (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Royzee617

Tech Sergeant
Apr 6, 2005
MK UK
dspace.dial.pipex.com
As I said elsewhere on ths site one of the reasons why I was not posting so often was a distraction playing PC games.

One in particular I should draw attention to for this audience.

Call of Duty - United Offensive.

Most of the MoH games have planes flying around but in this one you get to be a gunner in a B17! Yes really!

I have tried some WW2 flight sims and can't master them so I give up. I waste enough time in front of this box as it is.

But this one lets you run up and down shooting at the Jerry fighters - 109s mostly. You get to be mid-upper, waist and rear gunner by turns.

Later you get to operate a flak gun. You have to shoot down Heinkels over Kharkov.

Ground warfare is fun too, blowing up tanks, sniping etc.

I haven't got United Offensive but I do have the original Call of Duty. I don't play the single player anymore, I play online. It's much more fun.

Okay, if you're looking for a good server online, I have just the one, Gamers Xtreme Arena2, or something to that affect. Also, I would suggest getting Yahoo's "All Seeing Eye" game browser, because it makes searching for a game much easier than the in game menu. Also, I am on COD: UO on the Gamers Arena are most of the time as [TYA] RX78-2, but yeah, I'll agree with all of you in that it is a great series of games. Too bad COD3 is going to be console based, and we'll have to wait for COD4 for the return to the CPU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back