War thunder community?

ill look at getting them. I really want to get halo 2 at the moment
 
Halo series and as well as Marcel mentioned, Red Alert series are cool games!

Also there are hundreds of "Free" browser based games to spend some time on them! easy to play and no need to download.

I can name a few:

Army Duel, Gladiatus, Travian, Khanwars, Imperia Online,
 
ill look at getting them. I really want to get halo 2 at the moment
i have the halo 2 disk
you want it
1v1 me
 
I prefer my old Nintendo. The graphics may not have been the best, but the games were fun and had class. I still have mine, and about 100 to 200 games (i honestly never counted). Need to see what I can sell them for. Mario 64 just went for more than a million.

I did play the original Call of Duty on PC a lot. My entire company in Iraq linked up on a Network and we would play against each other.
OH my goodness the boomerness i feel bro from this why are you guys so old I grew up with the 360
you guys had to visit arcades
 
Halo series and as well as Marcel mentioned, Red Alert series are cool games!

Also there are hundreds of "Free" browser based games to spend some time on them! easy to play and no need to download.

I can name a few:

Army Duel, Gladiatus, Travian, Khanwars, Imperia Online,
halo infinite hype?
anyone?
 

Nope! Sorry! I'm a "Baltika" fan!!!

P_20180822_161613.jpg
 
1. I'm not a boomer kid.

2. You will never know the fun and awesomeness that you missed known as arcades.
POV: you are my dad
I used to visit the arcades...
Me: Bruh arcades would be more fun if they actually had interesting stuff to do
you cant play some old 2001 motorcycle game every day
like by a bunch of xboxs and have ten kids play minecraaft together
 
The narrowness of mind. Minecraaft. Like bruh like spelling bruh. And Adler is not your father. You would have learned stuff and i dare say a bit of respect. Thats a give away. Now pull up your pants.
It was point of view a conversation with MY DAD not alder
 
Then dont qoute. Work on your spelling. It seems you are a boy among men.
I welcome you. Honest i do.
But dear boy, dont fly your hat unless something is behind it.

Have fun in Italia. It is a great place to be.
i was saying my dad and alder were similar
 
The narrowness of mind. Minecraaft. Like bruh like spelling bruh. And Adler is not your father. You would have learned stuff and i dare say a bit of respect. Thats a give away. Now pull up your pants.

Truth, especially the bold part.
 
halo infinite hype?
anyone?
im very hyped but im worried that 343 might screw it up like halo 5. Im big on halo lore so i dont like multiplayer - i prefer campaign
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back