WWII Aircraft Data (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GregP

Major
Jul 28, 2003
Chino, California, U.S.A.
I chanced across a website that stored the old data from the Aces High website. I'm not too sure if that was real data or video game data, but it IS a lot of data. I put it into Excel. Attached below for everyone's viewing pleasure.

I rearranged the data so it has the altitude horizontal on two tabs and vertical on two tabs. Same data, but some people prefer the data one way or the other, so I offer this with no claim of authorship or accuracy. A spot check or three tells me it is very close to flight test data in a few cases, so I am guessing it is pretty decent data.

Altitude is in thousands of feet. Climb is in feet per minute. Speed is in miles per hour. Making it metric is very simple. If there are those not well versed in Excel, say so and I can make metric tabs for you guys that prefer it. I don't care either way since conversion is simple. These data are as I found them.

There is no worksheet protection activated, so you can play with the data as you see fit.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Aces high data.xlsx
    97.8 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread

Back