Xenith Style :: EOL

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Might as well start a thread for the new update. As soon as I logged on I got hit by "the Blue". After regaining my vision I swapped over to "the Brown", all good. One suggestion from me though it may already be on the way, make the Signature area collapsible again. I do like my icons but there's a lot of scrolling

upload_2018-10-5_11-13-15.png

Keep up the good work, this is a great site

Geo.. Horse is in a process of updating/upgrading the forum soft and also preparations for transitioning. So issues can happen.
Regarding the signature and its collapsing.. if you want you may go to your settings and mark the proper option for it. In the case you can get all siggies either collapsed or not. Just your choice.

No, it keeps coming back. I did get rid of the "Ghost" up and down button though. Hopefully others do it, I keep getting dislikes....or maybe I earned them....I dunno :). I'm going to log out and in and see if the siggies collapse...............

Unfortunately the Save button seems to be not working. I have tried to collapse siggies and failed too.

But the option for the collapsing still can't be saved. Am I right?

David notified me of the changes, and when I logged in, I got the blue 'old style' (Artikus ?) pages, which are OK, if a little more complex compared to the one I have become used to.
However, after about 30 minutes, this suddenly changed to brown, and I noticed I was no longer logged in. Had to log in again, and it then went back to the blue style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back