Yankee Air Musem Burns to the Ground! "Yankee Lady"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ooooooo that would be superb :lol: Kinda like the slug challenge i invented, make a ring of salt, put the slug in the middle and leetuse outside the ring. Would it risk its life for lettuce...?

Well there u go..... I can tell u from experience that Underwater Welders, and Aluminum Welders make very good money... One Underwater welder I met while in the SEALs made over $100K a year... And this was in 1994.....

Get yourself into a good Apprenticeship Welding program upon graduation from High School and you'll be set... Its a pretty cool profession.... I have dove under ships that had blast damage before, and then witnessed the same ship after repair and it was truely amazing what they did...

lesofprimus said:
Depends on the justice given out.... I think justice would be served by pouring gasoline over them (redousing every 20 minutes) and put them in a eternal circle of fire thats 15 feet tall.... No food or water or bathroom facilities.... Sooner or later they gotta jump through...
maybe throw them our of the bomb compartment tied to a napalm bomb with no parachut ?

Attachments

• iaf.gif
    iaf.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 759

Users who are viewing this thread

Back