Yearly Sitrep

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
First I would like to say how much I miss this site and the members. I was sad to see the passing of several members that I have considered to be special people. The Mrs set me up with a chrom book and now I have real access to the internet. I hope to be a regular again. I have not seen a warbird for 3 years. My father does not get around much anymore and refuses to use a motorized chair. Since he cannot walk around the planes, he will no longer go the the air museums or airshows. I have not been able to go without him. I am working two jobs and do not have much free time. I picked up the HK B25 model when times were better along with the photo eched parts. My father's uncle flew in the 13th AF in B25s. I was able to get decals for is Squadron. I would like to get it started for him as soon as I can made the time. I am off to buy 300 feet of grid line...

Read something odd in this month's Air Classis. Crazy pilots where dive bombing bridges with B24s. Can anyone verify the story? It is as odd as testing flame throwers on B25s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back