Your top 10 modern fighters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the f-14 is really good i don't get why they put it out of sevice and now china can get f-14 parts from the black market

From where? Iran? And why in the hell would China want to buy F-14 parts anyway? I think they'd rather be buying Su-27 parts, since that's what they're flying; last I heard, there weren't any F-14's in the Chinese air force (but I could be wrong . . . . NOT!).

listen the f-14 parts are for their aircraft to make for themself

besides the US has dediced not to Clear F-14 parts from its inventroy due to the fact that The IRIAF might get their hands on it

besides the US has dediced not to Clear F-14 parts from its inventroy due to the fact that The IRIAF might get their hands on it
Actually most F-14 parts have been destroyed along with many whole F-14s that were recently chopped up. There were even some taken from museums.

Ok, here goes. My top 10 in no particular order:

Dassault Rafale
MD F-4 Phantom
Republic F-105
Dassault Mirage 2000
IAI Kfir
Saab Gripen
Sukhoi Su-27
Eurofighter
Grumman F-14
MD F-15

(anyone know the current status of the F-15s? I know there have been several crashes due to weakened/faulty beams. The aircraft were grounded pending investigation. The problem seems to have been corrected and the F-15 allowed to fly again, then just in the past few days another one crashed in Hawaii. Are they grounded again?)

Is this the best F-14 photo ever taken?

edStates-DefenseVisualCenter-DNSC9203282-green-sunset-F-14A-Tomcat-19901101-Caribbean-Sea-medium.jpg

1- F 22 Raptor
2- Sukhoi Su-30 MKI
3- Dassault Rafale
4- Eurofighter Typhoon
5- F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet
6- Mig-35
7- F-15 Eagle
8- Saab Gripen8- Mirage 2000
9- F-16 Falcon
10- Mirage 2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back