1/18 F-104 Starfighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is made by 21st Century Toys. I just bought it tonight. Pictures don't do it justice.

Attachments

• f-104 001.jpg
    f-104 001.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 817
Looks good!

Do you have to attach the wings or weapons with screws or something like that?

The big, well massive F.A/18 Hornet in 1/18th scale I've seen comes with its wings dettached, im just curious if the ones out in Aus are the same company.

:D

The Hornet is made by a company called Blue Box, or BBI for short. The F-104 doesn't use any screws to attach anything when you build it. You just pop the stuff in. But BBI is a competing company, but of a lesser scale. Their major feats have been the F-16 and the F/A 18. They mainly deal in figures. But they do a few REALLY NICE WWII planes. I own an AH-64 Apache from them in 1/18 scale. It's awesome.

I love those 1:18 from 20th Century Toys. I don't own the 104, but I've seen it in German markings here, but none of the Canadian one ironically. It is a very nice plane. I have the P-51, F4U Corsair in Kepford's markings, Fw-190D-9, Bf-109G "Seemann" and the Avenger in Atlantic markings. Its wingspan is wider than a door haha. Do you have any other ones Alloy?

ah cool thanks for the run down alloy.

Im starting to pick up some ready made warbirds from Easy Model.
Not as detailed but nice and cheap and they made a few Aussie versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back